|Creamy Mushroom and Sweet Baby Pea Risotto|
WW Pts. + = 8 (1/2 C) - 5 (1/3 C)
1 1/2 C. Arborio Rice
1 medium yellow onion, diced
2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 C. frozen sweet baby peas, thawed
2 Cups Mushrooms, sliced or chopped
1/4 C. Parmesan, finely grated
- Melt butter and 1 Tbsp. olive oil in large non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Add diced onions and saute until translucent
- Add rice and cook a few minutes. stirring well with a wooden spoon
- Add enough stock to just cover the rice, simmer and stir frequently
- Add stock 1 cup at a time as rice absorbs it.
- Meanwhile heat another skillet and add 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Add mushrooms and a dash of salt and saute until tender.
- Add mushrooms and peas to risotto and stir well. Cook until peas are warmed through.
- Turn off heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.
|Mushrooms and Sweet Baby Pea Risotto with Stuffed Chicken Marsala|